· Registered
60,321 Posts
Ram

· Registered
60,321 Posts

· Registered
60,321 Posts
I thought you were a bowtie man now.
As always, I'm an equal opportunity offender.

I have a retainer fee with a couple tow companies now.

· Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they're all original, and have lasted 15 years, I'd just stick with Ford parts since they seem to have lasted well[/QUOTEI replkace the front end 10 years ago with Moo
If they're all original, and have lasted 15 years, I'd just stick with Ford parts since they seem to have lasted well
I replaced them with MOOG 10 years ago and 60K later but they are not made in USA and no as good from what I am told,

· Registered
60,321 Posts
  • If you want to give me a nice new RAM I will take it. But I will sell it and buy a FORD any day. just what I like. have used and believe in. Not knocking what others like.
I get it as I still have 2 Fords left.

I think Moog is what the repair shop we use still uses.

· Registered
1,189 Posts
If they're all original, and have lasted 15 years, I'd just stick with Ford parts since they seem to have lasted well
Agreed. I would at least go with ford factory ball joints. Aftermarket replacements never last as long. I would go with sealed joints which factory replacements should be. The upper ball joint is a pain to grease. I never found a good way of doing it except having to thread in a right angle zerk every time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.