Best Approach

OffRoadPlow

Situation, Less than a year in the area I moved too. I drive down my road about 8 miles to the highway and almost every house I pass does not get plowed, and the only ones I see that do, the homeowner is shoveling or "lawntractor" plowing it days after it snows... So obviously I want to offer my service :nod: , in your minds, what would be the best way to do it, I want to of course land as many as possible, but do not want to come off as unprofessional. The last company I plowed for ( a while ago ) just gave me the addresses, and what I needed to know on directions and obstructions so I never really had to do the bidding. All of the ones I can see are residential, some elderly and some "rich" area suburbs as well. I don't believe I would be stepping on any toes with the lack of what is being done, but I want to go at it the right way the first time.... Your thoughts are appreciated.

I would just stop and introduce yourself and offer your services, I do it all the time I don't think that it us unprofessional, you are offering a service to them that they may be in need of, I have noticed that alot of them will want a price on the spot, so be prepared with a price. All they can say is no!
Good Luck:D
Joe

OP
OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow

Thanks,,,

I really appreciate the info, weird, I guess I did not really think about before, most the accounts I was used to were already setup,,, funny how you can learn something about things you think you know......

Thanks again,,, :drinkup:

Top Forums