Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I apologize. Didn't mean to cause any problems. But yes I was doing just as you said, trying to get 10 posts so I could post my truck for sale. I have been a lurker only. Just figured posting the truck/plow/salter package here would put it in front of people that might be interested. If I broke the rules and need to take the listing down just let me know. Again sorry to cause problems.

·
Premium Member
15,191 Posts
I apologize. Didn't mean to cause any problems. But yes I was doing just as you said, trying to get 10 posts so I could post my truck for sale. I have been a lurker only. Just figured posting the truck/plow/salter package here would put it in front of people that might be interested. If I broke the rules and need to take the listing down just let me know. Again sorry to cause problems.
It's not your fault - if the site requires you to make a bunch of random posts in order to list something, then you did exactly what is expected. No need to apologize. Good luck with the sale - it looked like a decent setup for the price.

·
Registered
52,640 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts