bed for a 1976 chevy

Knightcrawler

I put the new cab on and while i was at it put new rocker panels and cab corners, might as well do it right while its apart. I put new fenders and doors also , now what should i do for the bed. First I shouls let you all know this is now a custom lowrider, it has a 9 inch drop up front with springs and spindles, twelve in back with axle flip and de arched springs and a monster notch. I was wondering what year beds would look good on this truck ( its a 76) any place to find what a truck with a newer bed looks like, i have one i picked up for a 88-92 its not at my house yet paid $100 any info would be great I will post pics so.

NerdBoy74

How true. Personally. I think stepside beds look good on all trucks.
Any ideas where one might be able to get parts (fenders, tailgate, etc.) for a stepside?

85chevy3/4

LMC does have just about everything. The best thing is that they have everything in stock that's in their catalog. I wish I didn't live 5 minutes away from their store. I'd probably be able to save some money. LOL. They are very easy to deal with and their return policy is " if you don't like it, bring it back". They stand behind that. Very easy people to deal with. I wish I just had one hour to run through that place and have my truck backed up to the dock.