1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BC Handyman's snow adventures

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by BC Handyman, Mar 5, 2014.

1. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

No that was a 10'x8' shed. Well I had to get a battery for bobcat today cause like a switch went off the old battery just insta died( something must of broke inside) unfortunately it took quite a while to figure it out, here is a couple pics, I had to plow again yesterday but luckily it was only an inch or so.
    Also my deer pic made the paper :) and a friend saw this deer making most of the piles.

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

DeVries and cpmi like this.
  2. BC Handyman

Oh and those are wild turkeys in left of last pic.

3. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape 2000 Club Member

Santa left one of his deer on the roof.

BC Handyman, Freshwater and BUFF like this.
  4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Insurance will have a laugh at that one. "Why are we paying to reshingle a roof?"
    -Damage from the deer last winter....
    "Right...!"
    :terribletowel:

fireball and BC Handyman like this.
  5. Freshwater

Freshwater PlowSite.com Addict

8x10 shed makes more sense lol... I totally missed the dumpsters then, all I see is snow. Snow and some animals that are smarter than some members on here working for nationals.

Mark Oomkes and BC Handyman like this.
  6. Freshwater

At least someone got snow this year. That's the problem with a heavy winter things break. Hope you can get a break soon.

7. BC Handyman

I was still dealing with snow today, no fresh stuff luckily, next town over got 4" last night. I did some bobcat work and roof snow removal. I hoping tomorrow I don't have to do much but drive to next town...... crap I'll be doing snow tomorrow as I just remembered a bank place that will need doing. Maybe I'll get sat off before more snow on Sunday.

IMG_1693.JPG

LapeerLandscape likes this.
  8. BC Handyman

Lots of moving piles, pushing piles back and removing piles $$

IMG_1695.JPG

9. BC Handyman

Ugh, it's still snowing here, we been getting 1/2"-2" every day for last 3 days and it starting again right now, weather says same for next few days. Even I am getting sick of this, today last year I was mining, this year I can't even plow my way to mine as there is still 4-5' snow on road

10. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Got mid 50's and sun today suppose to be mid 60's and sun over the weekend.

11. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

Your not going to have to get to the mine, look at all the coin your making right now.

12. BC Handyman

Ya true enough, I making more with the white gold. I warming bobcat as I type to go clear out another place, this one is a few om drive.

13. BC Handyman

Here is a pic while I was clearing out a driveway today with the bobcat. Looks like it should get above freezing tomorrow and hopefully no more snow tonight.

IMG_1703.JPG

14. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Ewe live in Smurfville?

15. BC Handyman

I'd like to say something witty, but I got nothing mark. Looks like I be in bobcat today moving piles. Got a place at each end of town so I'll be driving it around lots today too. Shame since it a nice day to be lazy.

16. BC Handyman

Well I am getting what I can only hope is the last snow of the year for me, but I ain't putting my things away yet as this week still holds a chance of snow.
    I think its time I end this thread soon as its over 20 pages long, I'll start a new thread when there is something to share. I will see what this snow produces.

IMG_1713.jpg

17. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

Well, good luck! Ya sound like your burnt out of the snow biz, and ready to hit the gold mine.

18. BC Handyman

As I thought it's not quite done for this year, it snowing right now, might get a few inches, I'll post pics if it amounts to anything. I can be sure I won't be doing spring clean ups any time soon.

19. BC Handyman

Well another storm is rolling through right now, I got a few inches yesterday & right when I was done(so I thought) another inch and half fell :( so I had to do a few places again. But luckily the sun came out and helped by melting some. I'll be goin out again in morn as there is already an inch and another 1-2 is expected. I can't believe this 2nd half of winter, I still doing roofs and stuff is still collapsing.

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1719.JPG

20. Freshwater

Your going to be working this winter all summer with your handy man biz...