Anyone running and liking a 6.7 ford with 10 speed

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
I have a bed mat that's probably 20 years old and weights a 100 lbs I swear lol. That's my bed liner for now. It's been in 5 of my last trucks. Im totally pleased with my linex experience on the last truck.

I regularly pull 12k with a 6.2. just locally for working, I don't use it for vacation ( rv lifestyle type stuff) . The new trans and proper gearing does make it a lot better though ! We have a 2016 6.7 and locally they do the same work for us. Long haul the diesel is better!
The mat in my '15 was put in my '00 when it was new. It's been in 3pickups since '00.
6.2l wood work pretty good in urban areas were speeds are low and no real inclines, but I don't live in a urban area or drive in them unless I'm passing through.

magnatrac

PlowSite.com Addict
The mat in my '15 was put in my '00 when it was new. It's been in 3pickups since '00.
6.2l wood work pretty good in urban areas were speeds are low and no real inclines, but I don't live in a urban area or drive in them unless I'm passing through.
Yeah I'm pretty much 0-55 mph towing for work. Our hills in michigan don't qualify as hills to you!!! I don't mind the diesel just don't need it for both trucks. My customers don't pay me extra if I plow or mow their lawn utilizing a diesel truck.

Honestly the biggest drag I have towing is my tri toon to northern michigan. We go to the inland waterway ( indiana river) a couple times a year. The boats not heavy but it's a massive wind drag. Looking forward to towing it up with the new truck this season!