Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to order parts for my snowdozer and i need part#'s that are not listed on there site . there not replying back to emails on the warranty email provided . my local dealer is having trouble getting ahold of there rep also .

does anyone have a way to help or a phone # or email ? you can keep it private and send me a pm and i wont tell you gave it to me .

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snow gradder .. .... what ever they call the dam thing . ...

i love the products but am so sick and tired of trying to get them to email or call me back and take my money :dizzy:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well no one answers there and its a BIG redirecting of options or email stuff . but i did find out 1 more option the web site dosn't show and its [email protected] email option . i have only ever found the warranty email . unless i am missing it. . .

thanks for the next step in getting my parts . @BossPlow2010 . . . and i see boss plows now is a retailer for them just in red handle and a boss sticker with there sticker . :cool:

·
Registered
13,748 Posts
well no one answers there and its a BIG redirecting of options or email stuff . but i did find out 1 more option the web site dosn't show and its [email protected] email option . i have only ever found the warranty email . unless i am missing it. . .

thanks for the next step in getting my parts . @BossPlow2010 . . . and i see boss plows now is a retailer for them just in red handle and a boss sticker with there sticker . :cool:
The snowdozer is not the same as thesnowplow.com shovels...???

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The snowdozer is not the same as thesnowplow.com shovels...
The snowdozer is not the same as thesnowplow.com shovels...???
i know what i am looking for but just forgot the correct name of it . and this site wont let you edit your own posts after a XX amount of time . so i cant go back and change it to the correct name SNOWGRADER

but at this point they dont answer any emails on both addresses and phone calls go un answered or even any update on there operations .

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
i know what i am looking for but just forgot the correct name of it . and this site wont let you edit your own posts after a XX amount of time . so i cant go back and change it to the correct name SNOWGRADER

but at this point they dont answer any emails on both addresses and phone calls go un answered or even any update on there operations .
Seems to be status quo of late.

Needed some wire harnesses for my ThermalBlades. Out of stock.

Email and axe when they might be back in stock. No answer.

Check a week later and they're back in stock.

Thanks for letting me know!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i called and picked a live # ext an they got me a email from a parts guy in 2hr's .... i sent my request and now ZERO DARK 30 again . . . .

i will try 1 more time.. .. hate to be this way but if you cant keep up slow down and or ask for help ...... dont let us hang in the wind .

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
i called and picked a live # ext an they got me a email from a parts guy in 2hr's .... i sent my request and now ZERO DARK 30 again . . . .

i will try 1 more time.. .. hate to be this way but if you cant keep up slow down and or ask for help ...... dont let us hang in the wind .
Just a thought...you could have driven there and back by now...

Personally, I would have just ordered a new one, but I'm not known for my patience.

Reactions: 512high

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i am not a pro that uses it to death every day . it only needs 1/3 for a full rebuild / upgrade so why buy new i say . and the edge is broken in so nice now from years of use . @Mark Oomkes

feb 24th 2022 i got the call in and they sent me the email asking for what i wanted to buy . i sent pics and circled the parts . . and like the rest of my emails not 1 reply back in both inbox or spam box .

i just called this last time and the person on the desk said they will note to call me and NOT email . so we will see what happens .

and the reason i am talking about this and telling the story is we as pro's or reg people need to know good and bad company's and products so the rest of us don't get bit by the bad ones .

Reactions: Mark Oomkes

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
Coolio...I am "watching" this thread, but never received a notification or Alert that either Sooper Dooper Mod replied or the MBCJ.

I know, it'll be turned over to the developers...wait, just had a thought.

Maybe Xenforo's developers moonlight at Twitter and work 4 hours a month? And if they're having a bad day/week/month they stay home just cuz???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts