• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

anyone in northern michigan?

Landgreen

Managed to plow a few roads this morning. Also had some time to train a FNG. Usually they get thrown in a truck by themselves during a first storm with a "controller is up down left right. Dont hit anything expensive. Good luck!"

grf_1000

We've ended up plowing again this morning that goes our fourth full plow this season. I had an FNG myself and one of the trucks still looking for two more. Damn near impossible to find help right now. Can't find a CDL driver or loader operator in either.

OP

09dieselguy

wow. every so often I check back into this site and seen some activity. about bored with the weather we have been having. was nice to get a few pushes in though this week. how's it going guys

grf_1000

We've had around 14* since Saturday morning. Yesterday 4" of Lake effect was easy pushing compared to that wet heavy stuff over the weekend.