1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else not getting paid from Dollar General/Facility Source

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Jan 6, 2017.

1. rsn1978

rsn1978 Junior Member

We have been trying to get ahold of someone at Facility Source for weeks. Someone finally answered. We were told to email our invoices to accountspayable@axcess-financial.com
    Someone from Axcess Financial (dcarmichael@axcess-financial.com) cc'd me on an email they sent to Facility Source. I'm hoping to hear something soon. Maybe this will resolve our issues.

2. rsn1978

rsn1978 Junior Member

Just got an email back. They gave us bad information. Starting all over with Exterior Services...

3. rsn1978

rsn1978 Junior Member

Just got an email from this person...
    Samantha Shutts » Program Manager, Service Delivery
    614.318.1700 x3583

4. SnowChick2010

SnowChick2010 Member

I talked to a person in the corporate office and he promised a call back from a brian cornelio within 24 hours--that was on may 9th, no return call from anyone, no check no info. a friend told me to reach out to the senators and house of rep in ohio to investigate this co that clearly is not paying their vendors. i didnt think politicians would get involved but the friend was insistent that in this case they would.

rsn1978 likes this.
  5. SnowChick2010

SnowChick2010 Member

thanks, i left a message for your lady.

6. SnowChick2010

SnowChick2010 Member

contract for sure said no liens allowed and something about cant go thru collections and if they dont get paid we dont get paid--and where's my proof they did or didnt get paid. attorney first question will be wtf were you thinking. i took a risk and i could afford to take a risk but some people are really hurting from this company...somewhere theres a small business that didnt have food for easter dinner etc. very sad excuse for a company. i am driving to my brothers house in ohio in a few weeks--thinking about going a few hours out of my way to stop by their facility.

7. rsn1978

rsn1978 Junior Member

This is the first time we've ever worked with a "maintenance contractor". We usually work with local companies. We're also having trouble collecting from Ferrandino & Son. I'll probably take that one to an attorney after reading all the horror stories about them.

8. SnowChick2010

SnowChick2010 Member

rsn1978 likes this.
  9. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

looks like more run around!

FredG and Mark Oomkes like this.
  10. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

It reads like they signed a contract stating that, we don't have to pay you. You can't contact the client, you can't file a lien on the property. Etc, Etc. Get an attorney. Go to the local paper, news with your story. Dollar general doesn't want to see publicly that they don't pay people.

11. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

If contracts were ironclad, there wouldn't be so many lawyers, courts and lawsuits.

Past time to lawyer up.

Randall Ave likes this.
  12. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen 2000 Club Member

The hamsters are still running on the wheel...just trying to outpace the gerbils...

leolkfrm and leigh like this.
  13. ktfbgb

ktfbgb 2000 Club Member

Facility Source called and left me messages the last two days in a row. They need someone to do a remodeling project in two stores in my town. I won't even return the call lol.

leolkfrm likes this.
  14. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

Tell them your interested, but you need to get a copy of the contract. See what it states for terms and conditions.

ktfbgb and FredG like this.
  15. Mark Oomkes

If I have time, I try to waste as mulch of their time as I can.

ktfbgb and FredG like this.
  16. FredG

FredG PlowSite Veteran

That's right! Give them some of there own medicine, They can't ruin his name.

17. FredG

FredG PlowSite Veteran

Just lead them on like your truly interested as Mark And randall suggested, Make like you like there price and it's acceptable to you. Then wait for them to send you that 75 page contract you will get a laugh out of it. lol. Then hold it for a while and not respond. Make sure your competition knows the scoop on them if your friendly with them so they don't get in no hornets nest. There is no way they can give you a bad name.

It won't take a lot of your time, If you agree they will send you the Contract in a NY minute. It's only karma. lol

Last edited: May 20, 2017 at 10:11 AM
    leolkfrm and ktfbgb like this.
  18. ktfbgb

ktfbgb 2000 Club Member

Good idea guys. I'll call them on Monday and play games. Thumbs Up

FredG likes this.
  19. Mark Oomkes

And after a few phone calls, say "I'm on this forum and there's a bunch of contractors that say they can't get paid and no one answers the phone, is that will happen to me?"

leolkfrm and FredG like this.
  20. ktfbgb

ktfbgb 2000 Club Member

Good idea. I'll also let them know that after some time that I require a 50% deposit of the contract price prior to ordering materials. This is my standard procedure except for government work, but sometimes even the government projects will give me that.

FredG likes this.