1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else not getting paid from Dollar General/Facility Source

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

And if you had taken the time to really look you'd see she's not that hot either...

2. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

What's that song, I'm going home ugly early tonight.

3. lawnboy

lawnboy Member

I just said it was his story. I'm not holding my breath.

4. Andrew Nicholas

Andrew Nicholas Junior Member

Guys, I too am not getting paid but I did just get the CEO's CFO's and Director of Finance's extension numbers. Give them a call daily like I do and keep it up them until they pay. contact me privately for their numbers

FredG likes this.
  5. FredG

FredG PlowSite Veteran

That's right, You got to puts the horns to them daily.

6. Andrew Nicholas

Andrew Nicholas Junior Member

I guess posting their company phone numbers isnt allowed. No problem guys, contact me direct and Ill provide them to you.

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

there is no need to post people's name and personal information without their permission and I informed you of such...so anyone interested can contact you or find it for themselves

8. SnowChick2010

SnowChick2010 Member

nice to hear that but i will believe it when i see it! this would mean they would be mailing it this friday 5-5. please update post if you receive a payment. i am calling them again now--usually 1 hr on hold so i can talk to Owen or whatever his name is. cant understand him.

9. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

If the members are going to get the information regardless, whether it's privately or a post on this thread, what in the world difference does it make? Ultimately it's public knowledge. It seems like you're trying to cover for them with a statement like this and what appears to be some editing in the thread.

10. Michael J. Donovan

I don't cover for anyone so quit trying to start rumors and stir up trouble...as I said NO need to post other people's information, end of story

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

I see where you are coming from but looking at what these people have done to so many companies i dont feel they should be protected one bit. As i said i understand why you have your stance just this time i dont agree with it.

12. Michael J. Donovan

thanks, and I respect those that disagree with my stance...that's fine. all I am saying is no need to post someone's contact information

also, if some haven't noticed, there are quite a few in this thread that have only registered at the site to post in this thread only and haven't posted anywhere else on the site :rolleyes:

FredG, Randall Ave and iceyman like this.
  13. lawnboy

lawnboy Member

I will.

14. Randall Ave

Your into May now
    If they are over 45 days past the agreement on payment per the contract. It's time to go to an attorney. Pay him to review the contract and fire off some correspondence.

iceyman likes this.
  15. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

I'm still looking for that light at the end of the tunnel.

16. Randall Ave

Per their Twitter page, they had s booth at s trade show last month. You all should have went and made some noise. But it was in Texas.

17. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

*trucewhiteflag*

18. bsrservices1

bsrservices1 Member

Im at 5.5 months since the first invoice with no payment. Hell i cant even get anyone on the phone anymore. Im on hold for a half hour twice a day before i give up.

19. Clarkmac1985

Clarkmac1985 Member

I feel everyone's pain on this. I'm setting on around $7K total that they owe me and haven't droped a plow since the first week of March. Most of the invoices they owe me for are from Nov-Feb. I can't get anyone one the phone anymore that knows anything more than that they haven't cut a check in the last 60 days. Also DG did pull from them at least for the mowing season. That was confirmed when I tried to get the mowing contracts for them.
    $7k may not me much to most of y'all but for the first year in business and a 1 man show, it is absolutely killing me. Keep us all updated if anyone gets through. Or hell maybe a class action suit. That would get their attention.

20. FredG

FredG PlowSite Veteran

$7k is a lot of money to any member when its owed to you.