Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site, make sure to post some pictures of your plow so we can identify the year
Thanks
I'm needing truck side mounts and controller. Not sure what truck I am putting this on but I can adapt to it if I have the "spears"? that mount on the truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Thanks
I'm needing truck side mounts and controller. Not sure what truck I am putting this on but I can adapt to it if I have the "spears"? that mount on the truck.
Spears?
Its an RT3.
You will need the correct push beam and mount specific to the truck you are going to put it on.
Sometimes you can find them used.
You will also need a wire harness specific to your truck.

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Err um, push beam and mount. Thanks
Here's a pic of elec. Are these pretty much self contained ones the mounts and elec plugs are good to go?
It's a bit more complicated than that.
As @cwren2472 said, the wire harness is also to adapt the plow lights to your truck lights. There are ways around that, if its going on more of a beater type truck.

·
Registered
14,181 Posts
Picky, picky
Just want to be accurate before he goes in to talk to some MBCJ stating I need a 13pin for 16 Dodge 2500... MBCJ says sir they're all the same harness... But some MBCJ on Plowsite said they're vehicle specific... Meanwhile MBCJ that he's dealing with is ready to blow a blood vessel as he's cutting into his time behind the counter to be on TikTok...

·
Premium Member
15,191 Posts
Just want to be accurate before he goes in to talk to some MBCJ stating I need a 13pin for 16 Dodge 2500... MBCJ says sir they're all the same harness... But some MBCJ on Plowsite said they're vehicle specific... Meanwhile MBCJ that he's dealing with is ready to blow a blood vessel as he's cutting into his time behind the counter to be on TikTok...
Don't worry - the best MBCJs know better than to trust anything a customer says some idiot on plowsite told him.

And they are also experts at multitasking.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts