• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

Another New Boss...

NoFearDeere

PlowSite.com Addict
Picked up a used one time 8' Boss Straight Blade on Saturday. Awesome shape as you can see. I changed the fluid on Saturday and snapped a few pics. Let me know what you think.:D

IMG_3589 (600 x 450).jpg

IMG_3590 (600 x 450).jpg

IMG_3591 (600 x 450).jpg

IMG_3592 (600 x 450).jpg

OP
NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere

PlowSite.com Addict
All I got was the plow side. No mounting bracket, wiring, etc. I'm looking for a 1-ton dump right now but cant find jack-sh*t. I really want a '98-'02 Dodge 3500 Cummins in white and 4x4. Would like to buy in the next two weeks or so.....:mad:

OP
NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere

PlowSite.com Addict
Idealtim;521744 said:
Nice truck and plow, is that a landscape trailer filled with snow in the backround?
Why yes it is....:D We were hauling snow for 18 hours and was just about done and had 1 more load and the trailer was there so I said F it instead of making another 5 mile trip from the property to the dump site with a truck I made a command decision.....;)

OP
NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere

PlowSite.com Addict
Elwer Lawn Care;522268 said:
good find, someone must of needed the money instead of the plow, has you area not had much snow? if not then that makes since of how you got it cheap
We've set a new record for snowfall in one season, i've billed over 20 events...