Almost too deep to plow? photo

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by TurboPlow, Feb 24, 2008.

1. TurboPlow

TurboPlow Junior Member

taken last season..I have a '94 dodge cumings turbo diesel with V-boss..man I had plenty of power..but should have had tire chains on..then it would have kept going..started to spin the 4x4 tires where it ended..road goes to a cattle pasture my friend has..I wanted to see how far I could go..I will be doing a forest road for about a mile this deep, in the spring to the cabin..

Snow plowed road.jpg

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

good luck with that road if it hasnt been done all year. i think you might need more than tire chains

3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

That must have been taken last march if that was in MN hopefully we will have a March like we did last year.

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

What's the big deal? V plow as long as you can then straight blade the pile off to each side. Then v plow again. Keep going till done.

Might take a while but it can be done. Heck I could do that with the Toyota and the straight blade and before you say anything I have. I cleared a 1/4 mile gravel drive 24" deep last year by working side to side. Took a while but we got it done. Had the 550 there to pull the truck out if it got stuck but it never did.