Alaska 20-21 season

scottr

PlowSite.com Addict
Received a nice start to the season last week, ended up with 23” over a 2 day period. It was warm so the snow was heavy, not our norm in Fairbanks. This fall I installed a matching locker in the rear of my rig. Pretty fun snowfall to get some testing in, boy, what a dozer when the front and rear are both locked in. I just turned 58 and my body is telling me enough laying under rigs, so I did some weekend welding for a guy and he gave me a 2- post lift with little use on it.:clapping: Getting use to it pretty fast.

Attachments

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
Received a nice start to the season last week, ended up with 23” over a 2 day period. It was warm so the snow was heavy, not our norm in Fairbanks. This fall I installed a matching locker in the rear of my rig. Pretty fun snowfall to get some testing in, boy, what a dozer when the front and rear are both locked in. I just turned 58 and my body is telling me enough laying under rigs, so I did some weekend welding for a guy and he gave me a 2- post lift with little use on it.:clapping: Getting use to it pretty fast.
Older I get my body is more vocal aboot things I do......