Airport Plow Identification

Discussion in 'Government Property Snow Removal' started by BIGPLOW Small Truck, Aug 4, 2019.

1. BIGPLOW Small Truck

BIGPLOW Small Truck Junior Member

My brother and I recently purchased two plows from an Indianapolis International Airport employee. According to him these two plows, an 8ft. and an 11ft., were retired from airport service.
    We are trying to identify the smaller of the two. We believe it is a Meyer ST plow however we are not sure. If any members may have leads to the mount/pump for the plow we are interested in purchasing them.

The larger plow has a mount but no hydraulics. We are interested in knowing its make/model purely out of curiosity as we plan to sell it.

With Thanks,
    -MAHONEY Brothers

00e0e_5lvhevuvqfr_600x450.jpg

00y0y_kKxzrXVx9L7_600x450.jpg

00G0G_313DMGcARA7_600x450.jpg

00g0g_8XX3Gmdg0bM_600x450.jpg

00U0U_xoScHKUm8Y_600x450.jpg

00909_ldnBxKBtfXu_50x50c.jpg

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite Veteran

That’s an old snowdogg, they used to be yellow, but it wasn’t used professionally, just amateurlly...

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That bigger one sure looks like western. 3 trip springs with the anchor on the d frame looks eggzaky like our 10footers

Mark Oomkes likes this.
  4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

The one holding water is a meyers, the way the a frame mounts to the mold board is a giveaway. I still have some of those rectangle shoes in my shop, why? I dont know!

iceyman likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    BIGPLOW Small Truck

BIGPLOW Small Truck Junior Member

Thanks for this info.
    As I said, the larger plow is for sale in Central/Southern IN and I can deliver.

We are looking for the Meyer EZ mount plow hoop and pump to go with the smaller Meyers Plow

6. fireside

fireside PlowSite.com Addict

The first one is a Meyer and the second one looks swenson it for sure is not a western at 11’