Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for some help...I went to put airbags in my front springs. I’m currently running OME 2” HD lift. With the htx-v I squatted about and 1 1/2”. I’ve googled a lot for front airbags for a Jeep and I only get rear results. I also googled how to measure for bags as I imagine it will be a custom fit. Anyone have any ideas where I can get some info to find the proper size airbags for my front springs ?

2015 JK

· Registered
15,547 Posts
I think you just have to find some that fit in your coil springs. Perhaps, its a liability issue for the manufacturers.
Air shocks might also be an option. They may not list a specific one for the front, but if you have the correct length, mounting, etc they should work.
1-1/2" seems like a lot of squat. My local boss dealer installed the same plow on a 2018 without a lift for someone I know. I don't think they did any modifications, but I can check.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
Hijaker shocks #49176 fit the front of the JK EXCEPT you need to replace the bottom bushing in the shock mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.