Advice

jeffl

Hey, I think we are only suppose to get about 1" with this storm coming tonight around the Philly area.
Just wondering if you guys have any advice for a newbie. Have plowed before for the township, but this is the first I am going on my own.
Unfortunately, with the add I put in the local papers, I have only gotten 2 small residential accounts. What would you suggest for obtaining more accounts. I also know that it is a little late in the season, but thought I might be able to find a few more that waited till the last minute. Also, I guess I could try and find somebody in Camden County for me to sub for. Any info. is appreciated.
Thanks!

snowplowjay

Banned
if you still have that add in tomorrow and you wake up to a snowy scene just see if the ol horn starts ringing at your house. Maybe youll get the luck of the draw and gain some customers once this first storm of the season hits.

GOOD LUCK

Jay

OP
J

jeffl

Thanks for the advice and tips. It looks like I am going to have to wait until next time though. We are suppose to get mostly rain in the Philly area. I guess it will give me a little more time to see if I can drum up a little more business. I hope it's not much longer because I really have the itch to go plow.

Jeff