Snow Plowing Forum banner

ackkkk, BUT I"M NOT READY!!!!

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  tman3007 
#1 ·
supposed to snow tonight:eek:
the big plow for the big tractor isn't here yet (wasn't buying it til the contract was signed, won't be here til next friday)
2 days ago, this was all supposed to be rain., now it's snow. Last year, late october we got 8 inches!!!
I had to unload all the pasture stuff, load up all the snow stuff and remember how it all hooks up. Even had to hook the loaders back on the tractors, barely remembered how to do it.

AND
I have 2 newbies to train.
Should be a fun night. :help:

#2 ·
LoneCowboy;416570 said:
supposed to snow tonight:eek:
the big plow for the big tractor isn't here yet (wasn't buying it til the contract was signed, won't be here til next friday)
2 days ago, this was all supposed to be rain., now it's snow. Last year, late october we got 8 inches!!!
I had to unload all the pasture stuff, load up all the snow stuff and remember how it all hooks up. Even had to hook the loaders back on the tractors, barely remembered how to do it.

AND
I have 2 newbies to train.
Should be a fun night. :help:
i think everyone on this board just became jealous of you.

#4 ·
Good Luck!!! We're here in Colorado too and watching the weather close...calling for 3 to 7 inches tomorrow. Snowed like mad here last week but nothing stuck, the temps look a little cooler this time.

#5 ·
Glad I'm not in your shoes, I still have a lot of jobs to bid on. And a few workers to train.

#7 ·
bribrius;416588 said:
i think everyone on this board just became jealous of you.
I am, heck I have a mount on my truck but don't have anything else yet. I wish it would snow here but I'm certainly not ready for any of it to stick, no truck blade and our atv plow is somewhere in our shed, not exactly sure where.

#10 ·
it snowed bout 3" this morning but melted within an hour.

#11 ·
3am, get up, nothing, not even rain
4:20am, get up, check outside
4:27am, realize I just dreamed that I got up at 4:20, actually get up this time, check outside, nothing, not even wet.
5:30am, can't sleep now, check outside, still zippo.
arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh :crying:

I wish it would snow a little bit, just so I could use it for training.

#13 ·
update from Woodland Park

6:25 am- 5 inches of snow on the deck...1/2 inch sticking to the ground

Already drove around town at 5am just to check my bigger accounts that have 2" triggers,
close but no cigar!!!

Mother nature is messing with me:realmad:

I'll post an update later

Todd

#15 ·
9am
went and ran the route about 8am, just really starting to snow, nothing sticking anywhere, by the time I got all the way north, it was sticking on the grass and rooftops, but nothing else.
snowing good now at my house, but nothing sticking.
windy and COLD (i miss summer already. :jester: )

I'll go back out in a few hours.

#16 ·
Yikes! I've got one truck apart still, just finishing a new body job (paint this upcoming week) and the other about to come apart for the same....

:help: lol

#20 ·
OldSchoolPSD;417026 said:
Lucky... it's t shirt weather here
I'll happily keep the tshirt weather here for one more month.... tymusic

#22 ·
Got almost a foot today and about 8 inches stuck up here in Woodland Park...Finally!!! Gonna get some rest now:sleeping:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.