1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by oakhill2000, Jan 27, 2003.

  1. oakhill2000

    oakhill2000 Member
    Messages: 98

    Does anyone know a good online site for truck accessories? I keep trying to buy a bugflector for my 2002 HD chevy and they keep saying they have the right one and I get it and it isn't for the HD hood. I tried Pep Boys and Auto Zone. I want to be able to see a picture of it so I know before I order. Unless any of you happen to have the same truck and know where to get one, any rersponse would be appreciated, thanks
  2. paul soccodato

    paul soccodato Senior Member
    Messages: 430

    how about summit or jegs?
  3. Ed257

    Ed257 Junior Member
    from MN
    Messages: 3

    You might try a Lund deflector, I was able to get one and it fits real good, didn't even have to drill any holes. I had the same problem, auto parts store ordered one for me and it wasn't for the HD. Second time was the charm.
    Go to lundlooks.com

    Good luck, Ed
  4. oakhill2000

    oakhill2000 Member
    Messages: 98

    Thanks, I tried a few web pages but had trouble finding one. Today after I returned my wrong one to Pep boys I figured I would try a chevy dealer. I went to the nearest one to me and they had the one I needed in stock and it is factory so I know it will deffinatly fit and is made for the truck. It wasn't too expensive either, which surprised me because usually GM parts are expensive but it was the same price or a little more by a few bucks then the bugflector brand. Thanks