Snow Plowing Forum banner

A few of the Clearwater fleet from today

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  mossman381 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's 2 of my trucks and the Bobcat from one of the jobs today. A couple shots of cleanup too. Got a couple inches this morn and a few more in route along with some lake effect tonight/tomorrow. There's a pair of lots, the other being a block up the road. The one in pics is the smaller of the 2.......about half the size actually.

05 Dmax 8'6 MVP
04 F350 8611
Bobcat 843 8' box

Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Sky Cloud Road surface Asphalt Mode of transport

Cloud Sky Street light Infrastructure Road surface

See less See more
#4 ·
It did, my lights messed up last year so I took them off. It's a 3 plug system so the plug was separate for the lights anyhow. I got so used to it without, I kindof prefer it.

#9 ·
WilliamOak;1138624 said:
That my old rotator?!?! lol
I see the leveling kit isnt on either... or is the plow just that f*ckin heavy? lol
Negative, that's another rotator.....yours is going on the F700. Negative on the leveling kit too. The plow is pretty heavy, but it doesn't squat it much. You know how she sits......ass up 5-6"! With having the big trucks I haven't put a spreader back in it. I'm going to though. It's nice to run around with for a few smaller lots that aren't so close together. Plus 3-4 tons levels her a little. Thumbs Up

cretebaby;1138628 said:
No takes them off for plowing then put them back on for the photo opp.
LMAO. Nice. Yes, the rims stay on all year.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

#10 ·
Those rims must be 10" wide to stick out that far??? What size wheels are you running?

#11 ·
mossman381;1138723 said:
Those rims must be 10" wide to stick out that far??? What size wheels are you running?
Yep, 20x10 with 35x12.5x20's. The track width in the front is out some b/c of the lift too. Makes for a nice mess on the side of the truck all winter long.

#12 ·
got-h2o;1139424 said:
Yep, 20x10 with 35x12.5x20's. The track width in the front is out some b/c of the lift too. Makes for a nice mess on the side of the truck all winter long.
I here you on that. My tires don't really stick out past my fenders, but I still have a mess on the side of my truck too. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.