8611LP Power Hitch 2 won't unhitch

cl733

Had a power hitch one that started doing that , it ended up being the drop speed dial, somebody had tightened it and never released it back to fall , and then it wouldnt release , i had to take the dial assembly out and manually push back the piston inside to get it working

cl733

Turns out it was the S4 valve. I ordered one off of Amazon from Hydraforce and it worked like a charm. Thank you all for your help!
Ive tried to cross part numbers over from blizzard valves to aftermarket with no luck how did you find out the original mfg part numbers i would love to have some spare valves sitting around i realize its only about 3 or 4 valves that are different for the whole valve block

OP
S

SullivanNursery

Ive tried to cross part numbers over from blizzard valves to aftermarket with no luck how did you find out the original mfg part numbers i would love to have some spare valves sitting around i realize its only about 3 or 4 valves that are different for the whole valve block
I think I crossed the numbers on the valve. Here is the link to amazon for the S4:
Hydraforce SV08-30-0-N-00 Spool Valve, 3-Way, 4 GPM
by Summit Hydraulics
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HYJXRYQ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_R2jGFb0HW6D7S