• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

811ss $

TKLAWN

PlowSite Veteran
A local guy has a blizzard 811ss for sale. It is approx. three years old with a cutting edge that is wore and could use replacing. It was used on a older gehl loader and would need wiring transferred so it would work on a 773 bobcat. He is getting out of the business and is selling it, he said around 2,500$. I am wonderind if this is a good price, and also if this would save alot of time vs a 9 foot snow bucket?:confused:

KGRlandscapeing

2000 Club Member
TKLAWN;517628 said:
A local guy has a blizzard 811ss for sale. It is approx. three years old with a cutting edge that is wore and could use replacing. It was used on a older gehl loader and would need wiring transferred so it would work on a 773 bobcat. He is getting out of the business and is selling it, he said around 2,500$. I am wonderind if this is a good price, and also if this would save alot of time vs a 9 foot snow bucket?:confused:
is ur bobcat 2speed?

KGRlandscapeing

2000 Club Member
i shoot i forgot to say i think with it only being one speed it would be about the same productivity wise. all i know is that its cold in a skid even with a good heater and 2 speeds i like my truck. if something i am buy cant make me 3 times whats it worth then its not worth it yet

hey kgr if u r using that myspace for ur company u might want to take those pic of u in the mirror off it dose not look as profecional it a customer went on to look they might think u have some pics of jobs uve done and ur equiptment but they they see those not to good lookin on ur part

jst to awffer some addvice

but other then that congrads that when i started n im doin prtty good for my self now n im only 21

KGRlandscapeing

2000 Club Member
plowboy21;521805 said:
hey kgr if u r using that myspace for ur company u might want to take those pic of u in the mirror off it dose not look as profecional it a customer went on to look they might think u have some pics of jobs uve done and ur equiptment but they they see those not to good lookin on ur part

jst to awffer some addvice

but other then that congrads that when i started n im doin prtty good for my self now n im only 21
yes some r un professional so to speak but the thing is i have full intentions of getting a real site and i use that one to kinda screw around on myspace. as u can see reading threw the about me spelling errors and short hand ya know the whole thing isnt very professional at all and i dont know alot of highschool kids who could afford to pay for me to cut the grass they dont own. but i do know what ur saying