Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Hey guys Ive been real busy with the new job and I will get back with you all this weekend about the plow. Thanks Steve

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Bump to the top for Kurt and All seasons inc.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Still for sale anyone looking for a plow?

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Kurt its for you to come and take buddy as soon as I hear from the guy with the western.

I take it that it sold??? I did a lil work to the front of the dozer. It can handle that heavy turd no problem now. I only need the blade though, no use for the rest.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Well Tom if Kurt dose not come get it then I'll trade you.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I will take $ 1200.00 cash firm.

$1200 CASH?? Crazy. Shoot for $800 and you might get a bite.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
You would need a new truck side mount. Sweetpete I'll leave it on my truck for $ 800.00. I don't think $ 1200.00 is crazy.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Bump I need to get this thing sold.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
hey guys looking for Meyers plows here you go.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I still got it everyone seems to want to play games and come look at it and say they will be back with the money and it hasn't happened yet.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Yes complete set up and it is on a 99 f250 now so it will fit from 99-04 superdutys. I also have extra pump and rams for a little extra cash. Thanks Steve give me a call (440) 479-4752

f250man;589190 said:
Yes complete set up and it is on a 99 f250 now so it will fit from 99-04 superdutys. I also have extra pump and rams for a little extra cash. Thanks Steve give me a call (440) 479-4752
Would you meet half way? Mapquest says your 4 hrs 29 min away. And how much you want for the extras? Ill call you in the morning. Or if your not busy call me 517-648-4894 in the morning please. thanks

dave

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Ok I want $ 600 for the pump and the rams extra.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.