Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
I wish we could have one more snow this year... Even if it did snow I couldn't plow. My Jeep is out of action. This time it looks like it is gone for good. My 4x4 finally conked out in the last storm and my cooling system isn't too efficient at doing its job. I'm going to spend some quality time with my radiator and search the salvage yards for a transfer case... Oh well... I needed a truck to haul around my lawn junk anyway.
Happy mowing.
JP

Snows melting here fast, just in the last day the piles have all but disapeared in the sun.
In the shade theres still 6"+ and up on the mountain where my in laws live there's still 1'+ .
I was riding his 4x4 quad and there was plenty to get stuck in.:D

I have to start thinking of the fall cleanup that didn't get done last year now.:( They're going to be a mess to do.

Only thing we have right now is lots of mud.

Dan

Originally posted by wxmn6
Yeah, lots lots lots of mud! It is everywhere. No yard work at least for a couple of weeks, I would image. Way too muddy.
YEA PERFECT FOR MUDDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D took the top off the bronco friday night and went mudding saturday and most of sunday, played a little today too, ordered my spool and front lockrite :D now all I got to do is get new tires.

~Nate~

I'm not packing it in yet either, although I did cleanup and startup all the lawn equipment this past weekend. One week of warmth and I'm starting to think about spring and summer, but I'm really hoping for at least one more 4-6" storm before it's over. Well, maybe 2!!

72° here over the weekend

But old man winter still can raise a few more storms here in March & April :eek: as in the past, when we've had bad winters.

My equipment is always ready for one last snow.

As of Tuesday night my 8' to 10' high & 20' deep x 500' long snow piles were down to 3' to 4' high & 10' deep.

It was so nice this weekend I went out & played 2 rounds of golf.

One last thing: All my accounts are PAID in FULL as of now so I'm happy :waving: God it was a good winter $$$$$$$$

Well snow piles are definately getting smaller around here. Wish I had a time-lapse camera going on my front yard since last week. That would be something to see. Now I'm starting to see the mess some of the lawns and shrubs are around here. Looks like it will be a busy spring cleanup season. But that will probably be a few weeks away. We're keeping all the plows and salters ready to go but at least this break gives us some time to get all the other equipment in order. But one more small storm or salting event would be real great for the books. Good luck to all of you landscaper guys and see you on lawnsite. And to the plowers only have a good break, hopefully next year is as profitable as this one. And for those in Colorado - hang on - looks like your finally getting something to push around out there.

Hey Pelican - can't wait for that album to come out, already pre-ordered mine. And what did you think of that ending at Darlington on Sunday. Something else wasnt it????

yah i think it's over, but ya never know I'll leave the equipment ready to go untill mid april just in case. I just got my last snowboard trip in this weekend. I went up to Vermont and was up in Maine 2 weeks ago. Now i'm gonna get my new truck. It's been a good winter here, I wouldn't mind one more storm though, heck let it snow till july :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.