6.5 ft plow

mxz700doo

I am looking for a 6.5 ft plow with all equipment to put on a Jeep Cherokee. I may be interested in other small truck plows that came off of s-10s, dakotas, etc.. I would have to get them modified to mount on my Jeep. Does anyone have anything to sell? NY area preferred.

Garagekeeper

Yes I know some one with "two" used complete Western Unimount 6.6 standard plows with Jeep Cherokee mounts. E-mail me if your interested and I'll give you his phone number. I think that he would mount on a skid and ship to you too. John

johnmel

6.6 plow cherokee

Garagekeeper;50979 said:
Yes I know some one with "two" used complete Western Unimount 6.6 standard plows with Jeep Cherokee mounts. E-mail me if your interested and I'll give you his phone number. I think that he would mount on a skid and ship to you too. John
i am also looking for setup for 01 cherokee

rfed32

i got a 1996 western s/u off a 1996 s10 ill sell for $3500.00 price so high b.c ill need to buy a new lol jp....i think i saw a few 6.5 footers on ebay the other night i would check there...sorry for the joke unless u really want to buy it for 3500.00 lol good luck....

ebay is where i got mine, the guy was about an hour away from my house