Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,995 Posts
I can’t see any skidsteer attachment points. Looks to be just 3pt hitch attachment points with the hydraulic ram being the top link.

Might have been on a small tractor with a front blower that used the box blade to pull snow away from garage doors or something.

· Registered
2,184 Posts
Looks like a truck rear plow to me and you are missing the connecting bar that plugs into a receiver hitch. Just my guess. Driftbuster maybe.

· Registered
58,697 Posts
That's an old fashioned 2 arm back blade right there. Plowed with a lot of them years ago. Easier to hook up but they lift and lower on a radius instead of straight up and down. So if you misjudge your distance to a garage door and lowere it, you're going to be buying a new door or panel.

Usually needed a custom bumper with a clevis for the cylinder and a couple bars (for lack of a better term) that the arms would connect to. No receiver to slide into.

Anyone and everyone made them around here, before Ebling came up with the 4 arm/receiver hitch concept.

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's an old fashioned 2 arm back blade right there. Plowed with a lot of them years ago. Easier to hook up but they lift and lower on a radius instead of straight up and down. So if you misjudge your distance to a garage door and lowere it, you're going to be buying a new door or panel.

Usually needed a custom bumper with a clevis for the cylinder and a couple bars (for lack of a better term) that the arms would connect to. No receiver to slide into..
What did they use to power the cylinder? Did these run off the under hood pumps? The radius makes sense since it pushes out to drop.

Looks like a truck rear plow to me and you are missing the connecting bar that plugs into a receiver hitch. Just my guess. Driftbuster maybe.
It was listed as a truck rear plow but I never seen one like this. I was thinking they used a skid and this adapter plate.
Rectangle Composite material Auto part Gadget Eyewear

· Registered
58,697 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.