• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

4" surprise this morning

veggin psd

Ever have that bad dream that you wake up to accumulating snow you didn't expect?

Well thats how my morning started. The miniature French bulldog decided she wanted to answer natures call at 4am. Good thing too. There was 4 plus inches of snow already on the ground!:eek: Thankfully the plow was still on the truck as well as the spreader. So get it loaded quick and off I go!prsportprsport

The forecast called for occasional light flurries........Damn Meteorologists!:gunsfiring:

QuadPlower

PlowSite.com Addict
First time this year I had the opposite. Got up to go plow. Drove into town to look around and just a dusting. They called for 1-3, but I think it all blew away.

Mark13

PlowSite Fanatic
veggin psd;520127 said:
Ever have that bad dream that you wake up to accumulating snow you didn't expect?

The forecast called for occasional light flurries........Damn Meteorologists!:gunsfiring:
A similar thing happened like that here a few weeks ago only it was at night. We were supposed to get a dusting and got 4-5" in about 3 hours.

QuadPlower;520635 said:
First time this year I had the opposite. Got up to go plow. Drove into town to look around and just a dusting. They called for 1-3, but I think it all blew away.
The other day we were supposed to get 6-12" and ended up getting about 2cm worth.:angry:

MB3

Happened to me too

Got up thinking we were to get 2-3 inches of snow, looked out the window, nothing, but there was ice like crazy. I saw the newspaper lady slide passed my house. Taught me, you can not just cool out the window, actually have to go outside and see what happend.

Plowin in VT

veggin psd;520127 said:

Well thats how my morning started. The miniature French bulldog decided she wanted to answer natures call at 4am. Good thing too. There was 4 plus inches of snow already on the ground!:eek: Thankfully the plow was still on the truck as well as the spreader. So get it loaded quick and off I go!prsportprsport

Had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago.... called for 1-3" overnight, and @ 3am there was over a foot of snow on the ground!