• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

2yr Old Mm2 Pump Mount Bolts

chrisvoll

Ok Folkshere Is My Question,
Are The Bolts That Hold The Power Unit To The Headrack (that Run Threw The Manifold)both Threaded Into The Manifold?while Removing My Power Unit Yesterday The Front One Came Right Out But The Back One Is Seized And The Bolt Head Broke Off
Thanx Cv

OP
C

chrisvoll

Thank you,
I wish I could say "tapping it out" is that easy I have been soaking it in PB BLASTER for 24 hrs now and have bent 3 drift pins trying to chase it out.
thanx again

MOXIE

Stuck bolt

This is very common today because installers don't use Never-Seize. I have had them so stuck that I had to cut them off at the mount and make a shallow cut over the broken bolt to push it out. Chances are that once you have it out for service, that the 2 screws holding the solanoid cover and the 4 screws holding the can will be frozen too. Send me a PM with your phone # and I will walk you thru it.
MOXIE