1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500HD Boss DXT

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Hoshiwaa15, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Hoshiwaa15

Hoshiwaa15 Junior Member

Well didn't really want to put a plow on this truck but my old plow truck was getting to that point where it was going to start needing some regular loving so I guess it was time.

Decided on the 8'2" with wings. Trying the sumo's instead of timbren's and so far I like them. The are a little bouncy but ride is better and they are not harsh or jarring like timbren's.

Found a very slightly used yellow western salter that I picked up cheap from local craigslist. I prefer western tailgate salter hands down but never used a 2500, usually a 1000 or 2000 so hopefully this newer style gives me the same luck I've always had before. Resized_20170108_140741.jpeg Resized_20170108_140807.jpeg Resized_20170108_140828.jpeg

darryl g likes this.
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That thing looks awesome, you'll love it !!

Hoshiwaa15 and darryl g like this.
  3. LogansLawnCare

LogansLawnCare Member

That's a nice looking rig you got there Thumbs Up

Hoshiwaa15 and darryl g like this.
  4. Doc Holiday13

Doc Holiday13 Junior Member

i have a 2015 2500HD I put a boss DXT on.. Check my review in the Boss section

I feel the DXT is the best v-blade on the market. The dual trip system makes for a great combination that takes impact forces off the truck