Snow Plowing Forum banner

2019 F350 diesel/plow option

4K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  triplestrokes 
#1 ·
Ive been updating our little fleet and just bought (a couple months ago) a 2019 F350 CC short bed with the 6.7L and wasn't even thinking about plow set up's and come to find out a new XLS isn't an option. My local dealer said its too heavy but you "can" put it on but doesn't advise it. Anyone running a newer Super Duty diesel and a new style XLS?

#2 ·
What springs do you have?

Might have to add air bags to help out a tad

#3 ·
It has the 5990lb rated ones

#4 ·
Just plugged some numbers in the ematch, the 810 is a option in mild steel and ss.

Reactions: Randall Ave
#9 ·
Ive done that twice just to double check and my match didn't have it as an option.

#5 ·
I'm running an 8611 LoPro on a 2500 CC Cummings. Have been since new.

I wouldn't worry about it.

#15 ·
He has the 5990, and I'm assuming it's the 10k gvwr.....as mine is a 250 and its 10k.

#16 ·
I just ran it again. For a 2019 F350, CC, diesel, SB, 5990 front axle, there is no XLS recommended for any option on the rear axle or the GVW.

That said, the weight difference between the 810 XLS and the 9.5 XV2 is only 63 lbs. So, functionally, I can't see there being any issue, as Mark said. But it still doesn't change the "recommended" issue on the brand new vehicle.

#19 ·
9'6" with wings 1100lbs on my 2018 F350

The whole nine yards for sale also.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

#20 ·
Especially with airbags and ballast, I wouldn't worry about it.

Only thing I'd worry about is I'd make sure the truck has the factory "plow prep package" otherwise if something goes ( like the $15k diesel ) it's not going to void your warranty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.