2017 ram 3500 plow light wires hidden?

ktfbgb

PlowSite Veteran
I am having the same problem. I have followed instructions from the western harness and dodge upfitters and when I plug my plow in to the truck I have parking lights but nothing else works. I am starting to get frustrated anyone have any suggestions?
2016 ram 2500 Laramie
2014 western 8’6” MVP
69892 headlight harness
29070-1 3 port isolation module
Please help!!!!
I’m not as good at trouble shooting as a lot of the other guys on here. There is a western section on here. If you post in there I bet someone gets you going real quick.

That being said. The new rams like all the new trucks have very picky wiring and the computer does not like it when there is any little change. I’m not as familiar with western. I know for a fact that with Meyer they sell two different headlight modules for the new rams. One for projector headlights, and one for quad headlights. They put the projector module on mine by mistake and had a similar problem as you. Swapped to the correct module for the quad headlights and everything worked perfect.

Jhart911er

I’m not as good at trouble shooting as a lot of the other guys on here. There is a western section on here. If you post in there I bet someone gets you going real quick.

That being said. The new rams like all the new trucks have very picky wiring and the computer does not like it when there is any little change. I’m not as familiar with western. I know for a fact that with Meyer they sell two different headlight modules for the new rams. One for projector headlights, and one for quad headlights. They put the projector module on mine by mistake and had a similar problem as you. Swapped to the correct module for the quad headlights and everything worked perfect.
Thanks brother

Jhart911er

Forgive me I’m new to the site but I can’t find the western forum maybe a little help

Bluejoe

I am having the same problem. I have followed instructions from the western harness and dodge upfitters and when I plug my plow in to the truck I have parking lights but nothing else works. I am starting to get frustrated anyone have any suggestions?
2016 ram 2500 Laramie
2014 western 8’6” MVP
69892 headlight harness
29070-1 3 port isolation module
Please help!!!!
Hello did you ever work it out with wiring. I’m having same issues on my 2019. What did you end up doing. Did you hook up wires for lights and what plow lights did you have LED or Halogen Thanks for any assistance. The directions seem to the point.