Hey guys has anybody else experienced problems plowing with the 2017 F250 6.7L diesels with arctic or western blades? We run two 2017 6.7's , my truck has a 2015 9'6"arctic v-blade my dad runs an old school arctic straight blade(early 2000's). Both trucks had been wired by arctic dealer for the LED lights. My dad and i plow 50 or so properties most are smaller individual business lots ,some residential driveways and five are the size of a football field or larger. Since we bought the trucks and had the blades on we've been to and from either ford or our arctic dealer / plow shop approx 25 times for burnt lights and check engine lights and even smoking coming from the drivers side panel. We thought our arctic dealers were the issue but then we had one of the arctic engineers take both trucks to London Ontario to look at them and rewire. There has been two other issues with the exact same trucks in St.Thomas ontario and another landscaper from our home town of grimsby but he runs a western v blade on his f250. Anybody else having problems with the new lights and or checkengine lights on the new F250's?

Top Forums