1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2016 POWER WAGON

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DAFFMOBILEWASH, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 PlowSite Veteran

Nothin finer than a pipeliner...

2. BossEric

BossEric Senior Member

We also put on one a few years ago for a customer . We had to warn him about the manufacturer not recommending he install a plow on his vehicle.A BOSS 8'' super duty if I remember correct.No problem with undercarriage fitting with winch,or wiring.Was something about the headlight adapters not working but with a call to BOSS Tech and it was resolved.

3. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Still pushes better than a Ford....

4. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Ordered a 29R blade for the truck today. Stay tuned.

5. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Cool.
    We'll be intreasted on how it works oot.

I bet you end up plowing with the axels unlocked in most cases.

6. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Well after a week of waiting for the Revolution plow I was informed that the local Ontario distributer of Sno-way decided to pull the plug on the all ready direct quoted deal. My local retailer told me that we could still get the blade but It could not be supported in house anymore and it was going through a third party. I was impressed with the up front honesty and the way the information was not held back, on my dime. The true looser was the Snoway clients of the season before who were now going to be in limbo...

Not wanting to play games SW lost a decade loyal customer. One who was on their side through it all and truly believed in the product and loved it.

It will be strange to see the red Wideout hanging on the front. Personally, it will really compliment the colour scheme of the truck but not the blade I wanted.

7. scottr

scottr Senior Member

That truck will look awesome with the red out front. People will be banging down your door to have you plow their place :clapping:

8. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Install of the Western was completed a few weeks ago. Everything was a direct bolt on other than the factory winch had to be removed. The plow mounts and winch mounts use the same space in the hook up process to the frame. In the spring when I have more time, I'm going to do a custom install so the winch can be added too.

The truck handles the weight of the plow with ease and its definitely built to move some snow. First push was a 10" dump of very wet snow and I was impressed in the power of the 6.4l.

Also on order is a 14' Ebling plow for the rear of the truck. Should arrive in the latter portion of January. Also ordered a 2017 Power Wagon for the spring fully loaded up. Love the look of the 17 and the Rebel influence on the 2500 series body style.

9. Lazer Man

Lazer Man Senior Member
    from SW Pa.

Ok glad it worked out now how about a pic of your truck and plow. Also I was thinkin how would you use winch with plow on anyway. Or better yet would there have been any way to fab the winch mount so it could have stayed

10. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

Also looking for a picture with the plow on. I'm on my 3rd Power Wagon, this one a '13 Laramie PW. Also brand new Ultramount II 8.5' straight blade that's from my old F450 dump I am going to have mounted. Local place does custom mounts and have done Power Wagons before with no issue leaving the winch.

11. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Sorry for the long wait for a picture... Finally had a chance to upload to the computer from the phone.

Truck handles the weight of the plow with ease, less than an inch of compression on the front springs when the plow is raised. Have had a ton of compliments on the truck and look forward in adding the Ebling on the rear.

Anyone run a Ebling with a snowex 8500 salter on the rear??

20170105_081102 (2).jpg

hbrady and cpmi like this.