Year:2016
Make:Ford
Model:F250 Super Duty Crew Cab
Mileage:95400 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:6.2L Gas
Trim:Lariat
Complete Snow/Ice Removal Package! Includes 8'6" Western Pro-Plus plow with Ultra-Finish and a Buyer's Saltdogg TGS06 10 cu ft Tailgate Salt Spreader! Also included is a lift I made for the salter so one guy can put it on/remove it (just needs tubes or tires), and an LED warning light for the top! Everything you need!

I only used it to plow one 2 acre commercial lot that I owned. Was NOT used for commercial routes. Entire front end was gone through at the dealer last year and only one part needed replacement. New tires last year. Plow also went through full pre-season check last year and new hydro tank was installed. Salter also was went through and a new control box was installed. This package is ready to go to work this winter!

The truck itself is in great condition and was only driven 35k miles in the last 4 years. 1st owner was a business (not a plow business) who put on the first 60k in 1 year, so lots of highway miles. Truck has all the options with the Lariat package that make it a luxurious driving truck with leather heated/cooled seats, satellite radio, automatic climate control and more!

Only selling because I no longer need the plow and I now work from home so we only need one car. Delivery is available with deposit and travel expenses.