Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Going tomorrow to look at a 2013 Dodge ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 hemi fully loaded gps backup camera sun roof, everything new brakes, good 20 inch tires. Black with light gray interior. Asking price is $17K is this a good or over priced. Truck just turned 90k miles.

Automatic Transmission, Air Condition, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Sunroof, Navigation, Back up Camera, 4X4, New Tires, New Brakes, Fully Serviced, The interior was well maintained and is extra clean. The exterior was well maintained and is extra clean. The engine is functioning properly and has no issues. The transmission shifts very smoothly. The brakes are in great condition. The battery is in excellent condition. The car was previously owned by a non smoker. A full size spare is included with this vehicle.

My question how is adding a fisher plow to it, i have one on my 2004 ram quad cab for 8 years and not a single problem. So I want to keep the blade and have the push plates and wiring added to possibly the 2013 if I buy it. I have a 7.5 fisher HD with the 3 plug harness.

could someone post some pictures of their 2013 with plow plates just curious if they hang low under the bumper.
On my 2004 they cut the front plastic air foil under the bumper like 2 slots for the plates to show. So if someone could help with pictures of a Fisher push plates much appreciated.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.