Snow Plowing Forum banner

2005 7x16 Landscape Trailer 5 Ton

407 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 
#1 ·
My friend has a 2005 Landscape Trailer for sale. It is 7' x 16'. It has a front gate and a rear gate. It has a 4ft mesh wall all the way around the trailer. It also has a weed whacker rack on the side of the trailer. It is a tandem axle and is rated for 5 ton. This was a custom made trailer made by a trailer distributor. It needs some wiring repair. This is a great trailer for the money. My friend wants $1750 for it.

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a nice trailer. Are you sure it's five ton, not five thousand? That tongue frame looks a little light (to me) for 10,000 lbs. Plus the 5 lug wheels look light also. Is that a 2 5/16" hitch?

#3 ·
year and does it have a title ? when you mean repair do you mean rewiring ? I dont see much wires on the front brake away box is gone etc ?

I am very intrested but not for that much money where is it located ? zip code would help

#4 ·
it does not have a title only a transferable registration. and yes it is a 10,000lb rated trailer. it says it on the tag on the front. it is located at 12025 and the owners phone number is (518)378-9140

#5 ·
2COR517;772380 said:
That's a nice trailer. Are you sure it's five ton, not five thousand? That tongue frame looks a little light (to me) for 10,000 lbs. Plus the 5 lug wheels look light also. Is that a 2 5/16" hitch?
it has a 2 inch ball. the tag on the trailer says 10,000lb rating,

#8 ·
ya everyone wishes they were closer lol. someone's comming very interested tomarrow to look at it so i will keep posted.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.