1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

2004 Ford F-150 Truck Side EZ Mount Classic Mount "Tube Frame"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowStacker83, Nov 1, 2011.

  1. SnowStacker83

    SnowStacker83 Junior Member
    Messages: 10

    Does anyone know where I can buy a new one of these or buy a used one off somebody. I need it for a 2004 Ford F150. Thanks, Mike
  2. ggwash21

    ggwash21 Senior Member
    Messages: 132

    If your refering to the New style F150 04-08.They dont make mounts for EZ and the newer style F150
  3. snowdays

    snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio
    Messages: 119

    If your '04 truck looks like the '97 to '03 trucks then it is called a "Heritage" model and the mount from a '97 to '03 will fit. Ford actually made two versions of the F150 that year. If it looks like the more common '04 and newer trucks, then yes, you are out of luck. Meyer did not make the tube frame for the newer trucks. You will need to upgrade to a EZ Plus setup or buy a lot of parts to convert your tube mount plow.