Snow Plowing Forum banner

2004 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Cromer_22 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I am looking to put a plow on my truck and was wondering if I would have to remove the the front fascia and just put a regular bumper on the front or could I get a plow to fit without interfering with the ground f/x. Attached is a pic of my truck so you get a better idea of what I'm talking about. This will be for my driveway which is about 1000 ft long and maybe a dozen residential accounts. Thanks for all your help.

Ron

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Car

See less See more
#3 ·
I think the quick answer is it wont fit, it MIGHT though. The standard bumper has a plastic trim peice on the bottom... how much lower is this one than that? It will also depend on what plow you put on it.

I would guess it needs to be trimmed but ya never know. It will probably be a lot closer than most think.

EDIT: Just a thought but if it doesnt fit just take that piece off for the winter and then in the spring put it back on. The mount will fit behind it I am sure

#8 ·
You'll have to remove the bottom valence. The actual bumper will be fine but the bottom most plastic valence/deflector will need to be removed.

Turning up the Tbars/leveling has nothing to do with the actual mount or bumper location.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.