Snow Plowing Forum banner

2003 GMC Regular Cab Duramax

15K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  durafish 
#1 ·
Two years ago i sold my truck in order to buy my current house. Not something i wanted to do at all, but a house is just alot smarter of an investment. I told myself id buy it back someday since i sold it to my dad. Well that day was yesterday!! Got her back!

Shes a 2003 GMC 2500HD Duramax. Debadged, Smoked led recon third and clearance lights, 4 in exhaust, aem intake, ppe boost valve, Edge Juice w/attitude in overhead mount. DMI bumper, gooseneck hitch.

See less See more
#3 ·
Mark13;1474602 said:
...I bet the Sonoma will still be faster. :D
haha somehow i knew you'd chime in.. Yea i sure hope it'll be faster! Thumbs Up

#7 ·
Nice truck. I'm glad to see you bought it back.

#8 ·
2006Sierra1500;1474672 said:
Finally ditching the Meyer, eh?
haha, yea the meyer kinda fell into my lap but it really hasnt let me down one bit! Not that I could push it too hard with the old half ton. Always wanted an ultramount, gonna start looking!

Philbilly2;1474679 said:
man that color does somthing for me.

I wish that my trucks were that color and not black... well, maybe in some other life
This truck has always gotten very nice comments about the color. Really not too many running around this area in that color. Thanks!!

mercer_me;1474687 said:
Nice truck. I'm glad to see you bought it back.
Thanks!! Feels real good to have it back! Be SO much nicer for pulling the trailer around this summer!

#9 ·
You don't see many blue trucks. You don't see many duramax reg cab trucks either.

#10 · (Edited)
mossman381;1474722 said:
You don't see many blue trucks. You don't see many duramax reg cab trucks either.
yea compared to how many others there are!!! I can think of about 10 of them around here... and 4 of them are a manual!! Compared to the 256 thousand ex and crew cabs running around lol

One guy here has an 06 ex cab short bed duramax. 6 spd manual and all the power options in it. I think it just turned 12k on the odo......

O.. btw, not to hyjack my own thread, but i see your in wi. You going to richland center next month?

#11 ·
Great looking truck. I have 2 that color and they shine up nice.

#12 ·
Holland;1474724 said:
O.. btw, not to hyjack my own thread, but i see your in wi. You going to richland center next month?
What is happening at richland center?

#13 ·
mossman381;1474743 said:
What is happening at richland center?
http://www.hybridredneck.com/

Whole bunch of stuff:
9am Swap Meet
11am ATV Drags/Dirt Bikes, Snowmobile Grass Drags, Mobil Dyno
Noon CMA Mud Bog
2pm Test and Tune Tractor/Truck Pull
3pm Twisted Metal Demo Derby
5pm Truck/Tractor Pull
730pm Demo Devil Car Long Jump (evil knivel style)
930pm Truck Drag Races

#15 ·
vegaman04;1474749 said:
How did I not know about this?
haha havent been there myself but people i know went last year and said it was a blast! We'll be takin the puller up!

#16 ·
Depending on how things are going with field work maybe a few friends and I will head up with their trucks and get in some pre-season pulls to work out the bugs. Kinda a cruise though for a test and tune that looks to be an hour long with probably a big turn out so maybe 1 or 2 pulls each.

#17 ·
yea not sure if i'm even going yet... truck needs a new tune and we need to build a new weight bracket.. we might say screw it and go if we dont get that done but i hope to make it! and maybe see a few of you guys there!

#18 ·
I never even knew about that event. I will have to see what I have going on then. Our season is getting close to starting. Seems like we have no time once we start.

#20 ·
chevyman51;1474812 said:
We need more pictures that is a good lookin truck
These are older pictures but nothing has really changed, Other than there is no more sticker in the rear window!

#21 ·
mossman381;1474809 said:
I never even knew about that event. I will have to see what I have going on then. Our season is getting close to starting. Seems like we have no time once we start.
HA i know what you mean, we're swamped once we start pulling. This year we actually bought in and became part owners of the pulling sled down here. I guess i only thought i was busy last year! :laughing:

Our season doesnt start till june 9th, but we thought richland center would be a nice warm up!

#22 ·
Holland;1474842 said:
HA i know what you mean, we're swamped once we start pulling. This year we actually bought in and became part owners of the pulling sled down here. I guess i only thought i was busy last year! :laughing:

Our season doesnt start till june 9th, but we thought richland center would be a nice warm up!
I don't do any pulling. I was talking about our mossing season. Seems like the moss is always dry on the weekend. When the moss is dry it has to be pushed up. :nod:

#23 ·
mossman381;1474955 said:
I don't do any pulling. I was talking about our mossing season. Seems like the moss is always dry on the weekend. When the moss is dry it has to be pushed up. :nod:
o haha just assumed.. Either way its good to stay busy!

#24 ·
Holland;1474961 said:
o haha just assumed.. Either way its good to stay busy!
Yeah, staying busy is good I guess. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.