1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

2001 f-250 chassis mount

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Lennygraz, Aug 16, 2008.

  1. Lennygraz

    Lennygraz Junior Member
    Messages: 6

    Can some please tell me were i can find the mount for a 2002 ford f-250 uni-mount. There trying to sell me a 2 piece adaptor that cost $800. I Looking for used or new.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  2. MickiRig1

    MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,617

    Might try Central Parts Warehouse on the link above. They have truck side mounts. Try calling places that install plows, they may have what you need. Junk yards may have it too. Cover the state and all around you. Put a post in the equipment for sale forum here. I need .....
    It's out there you just have to find it with out being raped for it. Sometimes you have to piece a setup together. It can be much cheaper to do it that way most times. The big thing is to get the pump and controls. Head lights and stuff can be found at Millsupply.com
    or other places. Search "Snow plow Parts" Many places will pop up. Keep asking questions we will be glad to halp you out!
  3. basher

    basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707
    Messages: 8,993

    you need Western Mount Assembly Box No. 62660-1:nod:

    If it's used it needs to be of a 99-03 Ford or Excursion
  4. Lennygraz

    Lennygraz Junior Member
    Messages: 6

    thanks for the help i will keep trying
  5. bigplow23

    bigplow23 Junior Member
    Messages: 22

    I found a guy who has used western mounts, i got one for my f 250 from him. his name is joe his number is 330 338 8124. hope this helps
  6. Lennygraz

    Lennygraz Junior Member
    Messages: 6

    thanks i will give him a call