Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 bobcat 773 that shuts down when the bucket hits bottom too hard or when I’m going over ruff terrain, it starts right back up but it’s very annoying. I changed the ignition switch but I still have the same problem. Any ideas would be helpful.

· Registered
335 Posts
Yea I did that, I need to trace wires but which ones
Not sure if this applies to your year....some later models have a problem with the wiring harness pinching under the cab on the left side (when sitting in machine) of the machine. Raise the cab and look on the right side when facing front of machine.

Another well know problem that causes the same symptoms...remove the computer, clean the terminals, plug it back in.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's difficult because I can restart it right after. Hard to find a problem that goes away that quick
Not sure if this applies to your year....some later models have a problem with the wiring harness pinching under the cab on the left side (when sitting in machine) of the machine. Raise the cab and look on the right side when facing front of machine.

Another well know problem that causes the same symptoms...remove the computer, clean the terminals, plug it back in.
thanks for the advice I'll look at that. I'm pretty good at chasing wires but I need a starting point
Does it shut off instantly or snuff out slowly?
it shuts down instantly and will restart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.