Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a copy of a wiring diagram for a 2000 F250 or there abouts. I am looking for the 4x4 aspect of the drawings?

I am having a 4x4 issue. The transfer case motor is working. The fuses are working properly, and I have no leaks or loose connections with the vacuum hoses. So I believe it is a electrical issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Do you have the combo manual locking hubs? If so, does the 4x4 work with the hubs manually locked?

·
Registered
143 Posts
TheXpress2002;988443 said:
Does anyone have a copy of a wiring diagram for a 2000 F250 or there abouts. I am looking for the 4x4 aspect of the drawings?

I am having a 4x4 issue. The transfer case motor is working. The fuses are working properly, and I have no leaks or loose connections with the vacuum hoses. So I believe it is a electrical issue.

Any help would be appreciated.
I am having the same problem. And did the same motor test and replaced the dash switch. Posted a while back about ESOF. It will work for a while then won't shift in , or out, it varies. I too have manual locking hubs but still a PIA. There is a circuit breaker under the hood and two relays also. Make sure and check them. I would like to find a manual lever but was told they don't exist. My next step is the ECM or main computer. Pricey.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Well if the motor test worked the right way then you might have to replace the GEM module

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
jb1390;988451 said:
Do you have the combo manual locking hubs? If so, does the 4x4 work with the hubs manually locked?
same question i have. are they not working in auto? an if so do they work when manauly locked in?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Did you check for vacuum loss with a gauge?
It needs to hold vacuum and a gauge is the only way I know of to test that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.