• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

2%, net 10 days

Lawn Lad

Does anyone give a % discount to commercial (and/or residential) customers? Do they expect it?

At what point do you "cut off" the discount? For instance, we charge finance charges when the account is 30 days old - or the next billing cycle. It's easy to figure to out - if we haven't been paid by the time we generate new statements, the customer is billed a finance charge.

For discounts, do you accept the discounted pay if the check arrives after the 10th day? Maybe postmarked 10 days. What if it's blatent - and a customer takes the 2%, but they paid in 15 days. How have you handled this?

Ohiosnow

No Discount Here

You bid the price & they signed a contract & now you want to give them a discount :confused: . All my commerical accounts have a payment DUE date & that's all that matters. I know some will think it's a good idea but if you are good at sending bills on time then they will pay on time :) . Just make sure you have a bill payment plan in your contract.