• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

12" Overnight Vids/pics!

91AK250

PlowSite.com Addict
i woke up to a surprise this morning, we got between 6-12" depending on where you are in town...got to have some fun..i only got one vid uploaded the other i will get up later..but wanted to share!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1MGANAbDQx0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1MGANAbDQx0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

FordFisherman

PlowSite.com Addict
Great pics/ video. Did you mix teflon in with the mandarin copper paint? :jester: That truck never looks dirty. Nice powder- wish we could get some down here. TEAM FORD!!!:drinkup:

OP
91AK250

91AK250

PlowSite.com Addict
farmerkev;517989 said:
But MN is a long ways from Alaska, wheres MN Northbound they are taking about?
its a highway here running thru town, they have had it closed almost all day. its on the news right now i'll get the news clip later

i'm uploading my other vid right now.

thanks, yeah the truck stays very clean one thing i like...i swear i have not washed it in like a month!! and the boss does stack well :)

Quality SR

PlowSite.com Addict
91AK250;518189 said:
love'em! they do a great job at scooping it up and not leaving a huge sillover on the sides
Did you make them or buy them? I am going to make them my self. Me and my partner ;) threw something together. Is the cutting edge rubber or steel on the wings?