• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

11 foot plow on a pick-up!

ProSeasons

Well, sort of. 9' 2" Boss V with Pro-Wings and a U-edge. It does measure 11 feet tip to tip while it's straight though. Sure would like to try it out on some SNOW. Yeah, right, wishful thinking. Nate's got the right idea, I'll just go out into the garage and make a blade for my junky MTD.:rolleyes:

99SDPSD

A contractor in my area will by a truck with and 8' fisher on it. Then will find a used 8" blade and then cut a foot off of each side of the blade and weld it on the new one they just bought to make it a 10' blade

4 Saisons

a lot of plower around here use a regular plow with hydraulics pro-wing. QWhen they are close, it's very similimar to a protech pusher, open it you got a 12 feet plow.

This set up need a central hydro and few more$$$, but seems very effective. Cost about 15 000 twice than a regular Fisher 8'.

DaveK

i dont know that a set of pro wings would compliment a v plow that well
I think pro wings would be great on a V plow.

1) in the scoop position, you would have more capacity.
2) with one wing, you could take a bigger bite when windrowing and not leave "dribble" on the cleared side.
3) in the v position....... well ok, maybe not so good in the V. But it would make a 8'2" V plow more equal to a 9'2".