• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

10' Western snowplow transfer.

jakegypsum

I have a 10' Western plow that I have set up with a 1984' Ford F-700. (Conventional style hood, not tilt style hood). This has been a great combo but I am planning to trade the truck and update to a new F-650/750 style Ford. My question is, can I transfer this plow rig to the new truck without too much of a problem? I have seen new heavy Ford trucks with new Western plows in my area. It looks to me like Western makes a new style type of harness that will fit the new type Ford truck and still work with my conventional style plow and hydro components/controls. Is there anyone out there who could possibly confirm this? Thanks for any help. Jake.

landman

If you need info call Modern Seely equiptment in Farmingdale NJ Get through to the parts department and ask for Jim. I have had some western issues in the past and he seems to know it all.

OP
jakegypsum

jakegypsum

Thanks Landman for your reply. I will give him a call. From what I have seen, this transfer should not be too much of a prob as long as I can get the same parts that I have seen on the other rigs recently. Thanks again. Jake.