Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am looking at purchasing a 2005 350 that is in decent condition and the owner is keeping the plow, mount, and wiring. I am going to have a clean truck to start a new install on, and the question is, based on recommendations here, which plow set up is easier as a start to finish install? He had western products on the truck, but removed them. I am not sure if modifications would be needed to plastic and bumper pieces if I went to boss or something else. Just trying to give myself time before next year to put a plow setup on (yes I am thinking ahead).
Suggestions?
Yes, I know opinions will vary, I am just looking for people to provide me info since all I really know is western products...
Thanks!
Brian

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What ever you decide to go with make sure it's at least 9 ft wide so you don't track over windrow with the outside duals. If it's a extended cab or CC a 9ft with wings would be the smallest I'd go.
Standard cab, but I like not having to mess with crushed windrows, so I think 9 with wings or bigger is best. I am looking and planning now.

Reactions: BUFF

· Registered
60,321 Posts
What ever you decide to go with make sure it's at least 9 ft wide so you don't track over windrow with the outside duals. If it's a extended cab or CC a 9ft with wings would be the smallest I'd go.
Not this again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.