• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

01 fuso 4x4 auto??

pipelayer

hey all, looking into a 4x4 fuso cabover truck. I did a little research a few years ago, and decided if the right one came up I’d buy it. They’ve been mostly rotted junk, but this one I found is decent. It’s a 01, with relatively low mileage. But it threw me for a loop as it’s auto. Usually they’ve been all 5-6 speed and the auto didnt come later until the FG with the new body style, and I heard they were problematic. Has anyone seen these or used them personally? I just want to know if this auto is also problematic like the later models. I’d love to buy it because being auto, I can even put a guy in it if need be. Any info is appreciated, thank you!

tpendagast

hey all, looking into a 4x4 fuso cabover truck. I did a little research a few years ago, and decided if the right one came up I’d buy it. They’ve been mostly rotted junk, but this one I found is decent. It’s a 01, with relatively low mileage. But it threw me for a loop as it’s auto. Usually they’ve been all 5-6 speed and the auto didnt come later until the FG with the new body style, and I heard they were problematic. Has anyone seen these or used them personally? I just want to know if this auto is also problematic like the later models. I’d love to buy it because being auto, I can even put a guy in it if need be. Any info is appreciated, thank you!
Can’t imagine how annoying plowing with an auto on the floor rather than the column would be...

think I’d rather just have the stick

I lived my Fuso for plowing
Only problem with it was the low gvw