1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Zwack Sanders?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Oct 22, 2000.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Today i went on another photo excursion into mass/ny. i went by Zwack Inc (out of stephentown,ny)and i talked to the president and he showed me their manufacturing facilities. he said they make around 80 units a year. He was a very interesting and nice man. Just wondering if anyone has ever used them? He told me Tr-county contractors supply sells them. they're never mentioned here, so i thought i'd ask.

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Never heard of them. They got a website? You got pics? I would like to see um.

3. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Me Too Snow, never heard of Zwack, Do know Of Tri-County, they are in Springfield Mass. They don;t have a website either.

I do know that Tri- County sells Holder sidewalk tractors.

Would love to see the pics too Snow.
  4. Vince Panaroni

Vince Panaroni Member

Zwack has been around a while. I know of them because one of our distributors sells them our polyurethane spreader spinners. They make a good working unit and the people I know who have them keep them a while.