1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ZTR snow plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Green Boys Lawn, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Green Boys Lawn

Green Boys Lawn Junior Member

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

All I can say is get some tire chains you will need them.

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I've gotta Grasshopper ZTR that I use in places. Doesn't do too bad. The most trouble I have is loading it back on the trailer. The steel dovetail on my trailer is pretty slick!
  4. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

ha! thats pretty sweet actually. Id love to se a trip edge on it though.

I have a JD 757 that I consider a powerunit that just happens to have a mower deck. Id drop the deck off if I was gonna do that with it, and I have 200 lbs of ballast on the front of mine anyhow since it came with the bagger.

I also use mine to fertilize lawns with a lesco 12 volt spreader and a 25 gallon fimco sprayer.

Im gonna upgrade to a Permagreen soon if things in the works pan out though.

Im in proces of fabbing a new mount for the tank on the back of this and may add a 5 foot boom if I dont get a PG